Monday, October 12, 2009

House Chain Part 2

As you can see our house chain is considerably shorter!! The great thing about our chain is that it is probably too long! The builder is running just a couple of days ahead and hopefully we will be closed AND moved before the chain runs out. We will see...

DSCN0759

They are working on the outside of the house right now. The base coat for under the stucco is on. I can’t wait until they get the rock on the bottom to see it.

DSCN0749

The girls, while not too excited about driving out there ALL THE TIME, are pretty good sports about it.

DSCN0750

The inside is all dry walled and that was so much fun to see. The rooms actually have shape now instead of just the framing. When we went into the house the furnace was cranked up to dry the drywall quicker and is was sooooooo cozy inside that I didn’t want to leave.

DSCN0753

Can’t wait to have a house of our own again!!

5 comments:

  1. It has been a lot of fun going out there. I think if our girls could play with all the new friends they would be more excited to go out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!!!! soooooo fun!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming along! I am so happy for you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cow! I can't believe how far along it is. I guess November is next month. Crazy how fast they can build houses. I'm excited to invite myself over to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you are welcome anytime Marly!

    ReplyDelete